Adventure World is Zynga's latest Game released in October 2011.
Here are some of the hottest Tips & Tricks for Adventure World that you must use while on your Base Camp in the game:-
- Build some dig sites from your initial money in order to get extra coins every X hours. Choose your dig sites wisely, depending on how often you can log in and play! My personal recommendation is a "Curious Dig Site". If you can collect from it regularly, it will start making a profit in less than 3 days!
- Get as many Neighbors as you can. More neighbors are definitely the key to all Social Games.
- Upgrade your Tool Shop quickly so that you can upgrade your tools, BUT do not spend Adventure Cash for it. Instead, get help from your neighbors.
- Visit the neighbors that you have added. You will gain extra XP but even more importantly, you will get more Food, Fuel and Water – which are resources required to start various expeditions!
- Expand your land as soon as possible towards the new buildings. Extra buildings mean extra goodies and you must get them quickly.
- Start one expedition at a time. Go to the next expedition after completing the first one.
- Do not invest in decorations. Keep your Adventure Cash and coins safe in the beginning!
- There is no need to clean the bushes and stones on your Base Camp. Spend money on necessities and not on luxuries.
- Use the boats to get goods but do not overdo it.
- Keep sending free gifts to your neighbors.
In short, we can say that striking a BALANCE is of prime importance in Adventure World. Do not spend too much and sit empty handed. Build dig sites, upgrade tool shop, upgrade tools, and complete quests but save your precious money instead of buying useless decorations!